2010年10月28日星期四

Signal of Election?

Well, I know I seldom post in English, as this language is not my strength, and most of the time I can't even describe a matter well (details?), BUT I am now using English, it's a miracle to me. Pray hard for me, so that you can't find out any grammer mistakes, showing that my English is improving. Back to the main topic. =Just a short post=

Galas and Batu Sapi are now being so famous. Ya, thanks to the by-election which actually help those places to develop, in terms of economic and political growth. It's so sad when I heard that the orang asli in Galas do not know the candidates for both PR and BN. It shows that currently people are not aware enough of the political status of M'sia and do not concern about the development. They just vote blindly (sorry to say so) to a party, which had spent a lot in advertising and giving out "good news"! Oh My God, please don't let this happened in election!

As what announced by the Prime Minister Dato Sri Najib, he introduced Economic Transfer Plan (hope I din't got it wrong), which benefits to the competitive business sectors. It's really sounds good when he mentioned and said that the policy is practising "1 M'sia" spirit. Then, the President of India paid a visit to our country, and this leads to a formation of "Little India". I know this may sounds beneficial to all the races (1 M'sia mah...), but isn't this is a signal of election? If not, why Najib try so hard to shows ALL good things, comes out with sounds-good policies? Of course, I truly hope that M'sia is lead towards a better and brighter future. The problem is BN has the resources to give some "sweets" to the M'sians! I feel that PR is currently in a bad situation...(This does not means that I support PR) I vote for good performance candidates, regardless which party he or she in.

Okay, let's just jump out of the box and think in a positive way, it's for our own good. The plans and developments announced in the by-election are really to help the citizens, not the voters. I hope this positive thinking is applicable and being practised in the reality cruel political world. May God bless all of us.



P/S: I am really not certain that the phrases I used accurate not. However, there is a certainty that sure lot of mistakes detected. Yaya, I need to have an intensive English class tuition. Hope my next English post will be a better one.

2 条评论:

薰衣草夫人 说...

改用鸡腸?应该是暂时吧,看得有点不习惯....呵呵

紫君 说...

因为学校电脑没有转换中文icon,所以用英文咯~~哈哈!!!