These days, busy doing something. Whatever, wherever, whenever.
I seems to be putting too much of stress on myself.
To be frank, I am not in good mood these days.
Hope to have steamboat alone, hope to drive without destination alone, hope to grab some junk foods and sumbat all into my mouth, hope to run away from text books.
I know the reason behind, I just can't persuade myself to think in the positive manner.
My sister is going for PLKN, at SARAWAK.
Chinese New Year, it's an impossible for her to back home and celebrate with us.
And, i can't do anything, I mean I did something, but it is helpless.
She still unable to get a nearer camp, or disqualified for the PLKN.
I know this might sounds weird, but in fact, I wish and pray hard that she could attend PLKN, but in a nearer camp. That's what I hope for, let her learn something, in a way that I can truly no worries at.
Thus, mum, sis, and I, busy going gov clinic, hospital and even JLKN, just to ensure that our hope not distinguished, just simple like that.
The more you hope for, the harder you fall.
Besides, I still failed to recruit more helper for Chinese Society Night. I also think that it is somehow difficult for me to be updated on any events arising for this activity, as I am not close enough with my assisstant.
Next semester, I will be in internship, how to get updated in those days? I wondering...
Well, let's talk a near-by event- EXAMS is around the corner.
I did start my revision, JUST revision, open notes, look through, tired, eat and sleep.
This is the way I "study".
Come on, I should not be in this lazy mood, or maybe I should be motivated.
I just can't focus, it's like too much of worries arise, for some reasons.
Some more, I not dare to know my FM results, hopefully it is still written in BLUE ink. If possible, please be in a A- grade, at least. (Dreaming~ It is impossible, as last time I failed one of my coursework.)
I tried hard to maintain the scholarships, hope not to burden my parents.
But, is this fair to me? I should enjoy my life, not just aiming for academic achievement!!!
My mood is now steadily grown in a sad pace.
I will do myself a favour.
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, until I tends to throw away all the worries.
May GOD BLESS ME.
5 条评论:
which camp ur sis is going? Bumimas? XD
sematan
烦事太多,这就是生活,无法避免.还是得集中精神准备考试,再试试.
huhu~~ pls link me ya~ khaiwan20.blogspot.com
1st time pass by,
drop to said hi ^^
btw, U can do it de! Jiayou gal
发表评论