Tur...... NO! I mean michL.
You ask me to translate my blog into english, right?
Now, I will try to tanslate one, which is the latest blog titled <糟糕!>.
Please look down for the english version, thank you!
Ms.Chin said" I was so disappointed with your course work. It is too hard for you guys?"
I said," dieloh, I sure can't score full marks!"
Mother said,"how you know your result since you havn't get your result?"
Dad said,"......"(He don't know my stuff)
Sister said,"......"(She know my worry, but she didn't give any opinion)
Ms.Chin said," You will have the second course work in the 10th week, work hard for it."
I said," I am now working hard!"
Mother said,"watch more movie."(She actually ejek me...)
Dad said,"......"(He don't care about me, he just care about money)
Sister said,"......"( Oops, i forget to tell her!)
Ai... All these were just asking me to pok(read in cantonese, try the best)!
I am now work hard for it, I can't just "sacrifice"my life for this,right?
I can feel that the lecturer actually think that i am so fan(cantonese, my english very bad...)
Almost every chapter i go see her for asking question.
So, I scared it's terrible for her to see me every single week...
I just email to her and asking my question through mail.
aiyo...
If my result still bad, what can i do? I will loss all my confidence!
Gosh... Will my 1st time (I mean for course work) just be ended like that, with a very low grade?
I am going to get my result tomorrow.
Will it be the good news or bad news?
Ai,.........
ATTN: for those who good in English, Please correct my grammer and if possible pls translate the cantonese into english for me... I reali nid improve myself. Juz any correction. Thanks a lot.
没有评论:
发表评论