2008年9月6日星期六

can't fall asleep

It's been quite a long period that I left out my English behind.
Monday there will be a English Exam.
I know that my English is very weak.
Even though my friends ask me read more story books, I still failed to persuade myself to read English version books.
I prefer Chinese and I like Chinese.
Chinese is like my soul; I can't live without it.

Tonight, for some uncertain reason, I can't fall asleep.
Who knows, if I like to torture myself?
Wakaka, I actually wants to let myself free.
I refused any pressure, stress or load that always be with me since i was bored.

Sometimes, even me myself also can't really get what am i thinking.
I am a blur person and I very blur(of course, since i blur).......
Just now my mother look at my blog, articles on 下乡.
I kept some thing as secret, my mum don't know about something.
So, can you know how I feel when she looked at the screen?
I definitely don't know what can I really do to cover all the " secret"!

Gosh, please don't torture.
I will work hard and try to score in my exam.
Just, please, leave me alone.
I need some fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论: