Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name : Chee Kuan
2. A four Letter Word : Code
3. A boy's Name : Chris
4. A girl's Name : Catherine
5. An occupation : CEO
6. A color : Copper
7. Something you'll wear : Clothes
9. A food : Cheese
10. Something found in the bathroom: Comb
11. A place : Corridor
12. A reason for being late : Cis, why shall I let you know my reason behind?
13. Something you'd shout : Cheh...
14. A movie title : Coffin
15. Something you drink : Coffee
16. A musical group : Collective Soul
17. An animal : Clumsy people
18. A street name : Cempaka street
19. A type of car : C-class Benz
20. The title of a song : Can't buy me love
Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same thing.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
NO
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
yesterday.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yup...copyrighted.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken...erm... fried chicken wings
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
of course nolah...
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
depends on fate loh...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
u guess leh....
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
aiyo.....think lah...y should i ans all dis ques leh...( emily...look wat u done to me)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Huh....don't know woh...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Corn flakes
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Choc
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the way they talk
15. RED OR PINK?
pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
hard to make decision
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
depends on them. can't force them.
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
DArk blue shorts, no shoes allowed in house
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the sounds i type the keyboard
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
purple
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
???.....don't know woh....for sure not bad smell
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
erm...siew ping.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
Nah....My mum gua....more than 10 years ago
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
badminton
27. HAIR COLOUR?
black
28. EYE COLOUR?
Black
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
wearing spects
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
yummy then ok for me already
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy ending
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
all wells end wells
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
none of the above
36. SHOWERS OR BATHS?
Showers.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
erm....literature.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
none woh...i am active enough to participate
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
apologies to time
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
a black thingy, guess what is it
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
don't know woh...chinese title is 向世界出发
42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
sounds of nature
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
China with family
johor bekok with CSG4 gang
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
erm...i don't think so.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
where were u born then it goes the same with me.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
How i know...if possible den all of them loh..
25 Facts about Me :)
1. I wonder will I get a job when graduated.
2. I want to be myself.
3. I hate recession.
4. I think too much of things.
5. I always call ppl tortoise, for no purpose.
6. I hate accounts since my 1st sem in college.
7. I decide something which burden me a lot these days.
8. I like my post as a treasurer.
9. I hate sports.
10. I started to do this tag from 22th feb 2009.
11. I am a bit short.
12. I like to go to POPULAR bookstore.
13. I can't imagine images through manga. (dats y must watch dvd or vcd)
14. Wants to organise a successful gather.
15. I like to share the true me on my blog.
16. I hate ppl who has no responsibility.
17. Love to capture photos, but the aim is nature.
18. I am now completing the longest tag.
19. Studying accounting for my mum.
20. Plan to study my literature in China few years later.
21. I like to sleep.
22. I am the CEO of double purple work station.
23. I am a member of 小凌真诚祝福有限公司
24. I am talkative, but like silence place.
25. I can drive well after went to genting klang.
Well, finally, i had ended this tag. If can, I would like to tag MichL, kuro, khai wan, 伟泉顾问,诗凌顾问, siew ping, tashiyo, paik hwa, jing & 净哲顾问.
Well, up to u all whether wants to give response or not....if not i paksa u, u cry pula...haha!!!
4 条评论:
太长了啦,
懒惰写哦。。。
可以不要吗?=.=
哈哈哈~
C-class Benz, hahaha, i was thinking to use Benz as the answer too.
this Tag too long o...
may i skip it?hahaha
because my english no so good.=D
haha....
up to u all whether 1na complete dis game or not...
free choice :)
发表评论